Saturday, August 11, 2007

womanwise racism

I is a Trini living away almost from since I small. Every week I does check the Niggergram Garbagian to see if I could see at least one of me good looking Indian sisters. ( I aint talking here about some dry ass presbyterian chick, eh) I mean ah nice sexy kama-sutra Indian gyol.
I'm very dissapointed to see all dey profiling year after year, is a setta dutty bam-bam niggah gyol. We sexy Indian chicks have to enter Miss Feminina and outside pageants, so dey could get a chance to go on papers, once in a while.
Check here for a sample of the weekly Garbagian Womanwise page.

Ngozi Liverpool... Loving the skin she’s in
There was a time when Ngozi Liverpool wanted to bleach her beautiful black skin. Now Liverpool, the daughter of calypsonian Hollis “Chalkdust” Liverpool, is revelling in the black skin she’s in. In fact, Liverpool’s fascination with skin goes beyond her her own..
Marielle Barrow... a woman with a vision for art’s future
If you’ve ever tried something that wasn’t quite right for you simply because you needed to be absolutely sure of what was right, visual artist Marielle Barrow knows just how you feel...
Classical violinist to stage concert
At eight, Marie-Noelle Wharton fell in love with violin. At age ten, then a resident of Houston, Texas, USA, where her father Stanley worked in the oil industry, she joined the Houston Youth Orchestra where she participated in classical concerts at the University of Houston and Rice University in Texas...
Are you a romance writer?
If you have always dreamed of writing a romance novel, here’s your chance. To coincide with the launch of Roslyn Carrington’s new book Then I Found You, local publishers Prospect Press is calling on all aspiring writers to compose a 1,500-word short story under Taylor’s title Then I Found You...
Arima Borough Queen pageant makes a comeback
The Arima Borough Queen pageant, which has taken the back seat for quite a while in the borough, makes its return tonight at the Arima Senior Comprehensive School starting at 7 pm...
Words of comfort
The first poem she wrote was to her daughters Danae and Ariahn. It was titled To My Children...
Commentary
Those who walk by night
The news has been full of reports of the police raid on a well-known house of ill repute in South, where several women and a few men were arrested. Public reactions have varied. Some have praised the police for attacking immoral behaviour...
Open your heart
The image lingers — her wide, white skirt falling in graceful folds over her white leotard. With her head held high and a confident look she declares: “Dancing is my oxygen...
Francesca Hawkins ... media beauty
Every time she comes into the dressing room, Francesca Hawkins lights it up. A senior news anchor at CNC3, Hawkins has had an illustrious career in media and continues to do so...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I ketchin kicks on de grand prize for the romance novel writer.

HAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!

Makes me feel to be a writer boy... yuh know how long I want to enjoy an evening of cock-tails!!

Anonymous said...

SOMEBODY SHOULD WUK OBEAH ON YUH ASS. I GO LAUGH WHEN YUH FALL IN FOCKIN HELL.

Anonymous said...

Does your site have a contact page? I'm having a tough time locating it but, I'd like to shoot you an email.
I've got some ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it improve over time.

Also visit my homepage ... diets that work