Tuesday, August 14, 2007

food consultation


Let's all partake of food talks
Tuesday, August 14th 2007
I must say I'm heartened by the Government's decision to hold a consultation on food prices. This is definitely an issue that needs to be addressed by everyone-regardless of political affiliation.
While I welcome the consultation I do believe that food, food security and food prices are matters that are bigger than this tiny country. This issue deserves the world's attention. While some of us are smug, believing that our energy-based economy will continue to insulate us, there are those who know that our subsidised energy prices cannot shield us from the impact of increasing prices on our imported breakfasts, lunches and dinners.
But I stray from the point which is that we need all to take full advantage of the consultation. This is a chance for us to say what we think and share our suggestions about a phenomenon that's affecting everyone of us: rich and poor. I say, let's use it
Cacahole Davies,via email.

dear Mr. Cacahole Davies,

You heartened to hear dey going to have a food consultation? Like Bull de dog chooking fork up you ass to make you so optimistic? Election day, I done see you running going and chook finger in he bottom hole and put it right nex to he name. Now you could afford chicken skin and rice. When Bull de dog call dis consultation, your money go be 'nuff to buy chicken bottom and chicken neck. Right ? Cacahole, I admire your high expectations. I hope dey come true.

De most I ever hear 'bout food price decrease is dey drop de price of rice or flour by a few cents, after they've been jacking it up for years. Keep applauding de ole dictator carcass, just now allyuh go have to buy cabbage and alloo by de slice. De caca-bottom 'prime minister' have people frothing by dey mouth. Milk is $50 for a one pound tin. Juice is $40 dollars a pack, and you heartened about consultation ? Before you go and knock out de monster who have allyuh ass dying from malnutrition? Supermarket owners have been begging government to remove vat. To no avail. De nigger is king of de jungle and no one can talk sense to him. You should be heartened dat you still alive, jackass, de way de man have allyuh starving all dis time. Like he go let you lil ass push you mouth de so call 'consultation'! Keep dreaming Mr. C.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh gawd oye...!!! Trindy on ah rampage???? lol..

geh dem gyul.

Anonymous said...

oh gawd oye...!!! Trindy on ah rampage???? lol..

geh dem gyul.

Trindy said...

YOu can't cook or filter language for dem. Dey is animal so dey need to get it raw in dey ass. I mean even animal ain't so stupid. De man have dem dying from diabetes by de truckload. I have plenty friend and family deading from it, It comes from poor food. Yet all dey do is praise he stupid carcass whole time. it does make me want to go in a rampage to know I born in dat place.

i'll try to get lighter next time. De stupidness I reading on dat Garbagian ain't lightening me spirits at all.But I'll try very very hard, Sparks. smiles.

Anonymous said...

nah nah.. keep it real.. say it like it is... lol

Anonymous said...

Does your site have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating it but, I'd like to shoot you an email.
I've got some suggestions for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it expand over time.

Also visit my web site hip to waist ratio calculator